The Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce welcomes its incoming board of directors leadership and 14 new members of the board today, the start of their terms on the Chamber’s board.
Denise Burgess, president and CEO of Burgess Services, will chair the Chamber’s board of directors and is the first African-American to do so. Linda Childears, president and CEO of the Daniels Fund, will serve as chair-elect and Todd Munson, executive vice president and director of commercial banking for Vectra Bank, will serve as past chair.
Incoming board of directors members include:
- Ray Bellucci, senior managing director and head of institutional retirement plan services for TIAA
- Jerome Davis, regional vice president of Colorado for Public Service Company of Colorado, an Xcel Energy Company
- Ivette Dominguez, owner and president of Alpine Buick
- Helen Drexler, president and CEO of Delta Dental of Colorado
- Jason Dunn, shareholder of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- Tara Dunn, president of HighMark Law, LLC
- Jennifer Evans, office managing partner for Polsinelli
- Mike Harms, vice president and district manager for PCL Construction
- Monica Lang, chief of staff for Zayo Group
- Ted Leighty, vice president of government affairs for the Colorado Association of REALTORS
- Brian McDonald, senior vice president of Investor Services for Charles Schwab
- Eddie Sim, president and CEO of the Mountains North Denver Operating Group, Centura Health – St. Anthony Hospital
- Rick Wagner, director of medical professionals for Eide Bailly
- Chris Woolsey, senior vice president chief communications and marketing officer of SCL Health
See all Chamber board of directors members at denverchamber.org/about-us/our-board.
Note to editors: Photos of board leadership available upon request.
About the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
For 150 years, the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce has been a leading voice for Colorado’s business community. With a membership that spans the state and includes 3,000 businesses and their 300,000 employees, the Chamber is an effective advocate for small and large businesses. For more information, go to denverchamber.org.