This one-day workshop will deliver actionable, affordable tips to set any business, no matter how small, up for sustainable growth and competitive advantage. Developed and presented by Jeanette McMurtry, author of “Marketing for Dummies,” this workshop will present strategies and tactics that take price out of the equation by engaging customers with psychologically-relevant events, content, customer journeys, sales experiences and direct response campaigns.
- Understanding how consumers make choices today
- Social Influencers that drive us consciously and unconsciously
- Growth Strategies for building short and long-term sales
- Creating a winning marketing plan
- Marketing technology and how to use it wisely
Standard Fee – $395
Chamber Members – $350
Those who register for the Smart Marketing program AFTER, Wednesday, February 21st – 10 am MST will not receive a free copy of the Marketing For Dummies book (authored by Jeanette McMurtry) as part of your registration fee.