Our Chamber Culture
Get on board and help put more Coloradans to work. If you like to work hard, play hard and want to be a part of a high energy team that is making a lasting difference in the community, the Chamber is for you.
How we work:
- Collaborate: Our space is open, and that’s because we know the best ideas come when we’re talking and working together. This a group you’ll get to know, and that means we like to get together for happy hour, too.
- Inclusive: We recognize that doing good business means being inclusive of all community members. We strive to recruit staff with diverse backgrounds and experiences—because we know that diversity strengthens our organization.
- Visionary: We’re not afraid of big, bold ideas. We love the opportunity to take those ideas and put them into action.
- Leaders: We serve leaders in the business community, but we also know we can lead no matter our role—and there are plenty of opportunities to do so.
- Responsible: Our community matters. We take time as a team to give back because we want Colorado to always be the best place to live and do business.
Walking the talk:
Our team takes the lead in areas like sustainability, professional development and community engagement.
That’s led to:
- Green and fitness certifications including LEED Silver, Certifiably Green Denver, Energy Star and American Heart Association Fit Friendly Worksite ratings.
- Community engagement through board service, volunteering and donations. We host several drives each year collecting books, computers to be recycled, professional work wear and handbags and give as an organization to Mile High United Way. In 2016, we contributed more than $20,000 as a staff.
- Nearly 350 hours of training through professional development through our members, affiliates and our mentorship program.
If you want to work with us, these are a few of the added perks we offer.
- 401(K) and match
- Health care, dental and vision coverage
- RTD EcoPass
- Mentorship opportunity with member of our senior team
- Professional development through, the Chamber, its affiliates and our members, including Mountain States Employers Council
- Stay well with access to standing desks, treadmill desk (upon availability), weekly fresh fruit delivery, in-office yoga and massages, as well as opportunities to be active with your team—from volleyball to the Colfax Marathon relay.