Who It’s For
Current Chamber members looking to maximize Chamber membership benefits.
The Denver Metro Chamber Welcome Series* is the best opportunity to learn how to take advantage of your investment in all your Chamber benefits! Together with other Chamber members, you will establish a cohort of member classmates to take an in-depth look into the Chamber’s many offerings – networking receptions, small business mentoring, signature events, civic engagement opportunities and more! This all-encompassing program offers the tools and resources you need to successfully launch your involvement in the Chamber, and within the community, to grow your business.
What To Expect
- Three-part series includes:
- Session 1 – Tuesday, August 22 | 4 – 5:30 p.m. | Featuring Marketing & Communications and Membership/Sales
- Session 2 – Tuesday, Sept. 5 | 4 – 5:30 p.m. | Featuring Government Affairs/Colorado Competitive Council (C3) and the Metro Denver Economic Development Corporation (EDC)
- Session 3 – Tuesday, Sept. 19 | 4 – 5:30 p.m. | Featuring Leadership Foundation and Denver Metro Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Meetings will take place at Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce on Tuesdays from 4 to 5:30 p.m. with an additional hour of networking.
- Built around the Chamber Activity Checklist to encourage meaningful engagement opportunities.
- Bi-annual happy hour (in July and October) with Chamber leadership and your fellow cohort members.
- Access members and above are also encouraged to attend Monthly Member Meetings (first Wednesday of the month) and monthly Metro Denver EDC executive committee meetings.
- Network + Leads Connection members are allowed to attend one Monthly Member Meeting and one Metro Denver EDC executive committee meeting to see if the additional access to these events would positively impact your organization. These meetings are typically for Access members and above only.
Fall Program: November 7, November 21 and December 5
*Formerly Chamber 101