Who It’s For
New and current Access members and above looking to maximize Chamber membership benefits.
What It’s About
The Denver Metro Chamber Welcome Series* is the best opportunity to learn how to take advantage of your investment in all your Chamber benefits! Together with other Chamber members, you will establish a cohort of member classmates to take an in-depth look into the Chamber’s many offerings – networking receptions, small business mentoring, signature events, civic engagement opportunities and more! This all-encompassing program offers the tools and resources you need to successfully launch your involvement in the Chamber, and within the community, to grow your business.
What To Expect
- Offered as a three-part series with classes beginning in April, August, November and February. See specific dates below.
- Meetings will take place on Tuesdays from 4 to 5:30 p.m. (includes networking).
- Built around Chamber Activity Checklist to encourage meaningful engagement.
- Bi-annual happy hour (in April and October) with Chamber leadership and fellow cohort members.
- Members are also encouraged to attend Monthly Member Meetings (first Wednesday of the month) and monthly Metro Denver EDC executive committee meetings.
- Network + Leads members may attend one of the above meetings to see if the additional access to these events would positively impact your organization. These meetings are typically for Access members and above only.
Spring Program: April 11, April 25 and May 9
Summer Program: August 8, August 22 and September 5
Fall Program: November 7, November 21 and December 5
*Formerly Chamber 101