Join Us in Encouraging Coloradans to Get Vaccinated
For over a year, we’ve been wearing masks, social distancing and staying home as much as possible – all with the focus on protecting others. Now, millions of Coloradans are getting vaccinated. The vaccine represents an end to this pandemic and the opportunity for Coloradans to get back to work and grow our economy.
In partnership with Chamber member SE2, we want you to join us in encouraging Coloradans to get vaccinated.
Download the “V campaign,” a suite of graphics in English and Spanish, that you can:
- Print to display in your business or on your products. If you want to have these printed professionally, we encourage you to select a fellow chamber member in the printing industry. You can find a list here.
- Share on social media. Some sample social media posts are available for download, too. Be sure to tag the Chamber and use the hashtag #DMCCVaccine.
- Include in your emails and on your website.
We encourage all our members to connect a graphic with the reasons they got vaccinated. See below for examples.
I got the vaccine so I can:
- Get back to networking in person.
- Help my patients.
- Teach my students.
- Be on the worksite with my team.
- See my clients again.
A special thank you to SE2 for making these graphics available to our members! We’re excited to see how you use them. For more COVID-19 resources and information, visit denverchamber.org/COVID.
Why are we asking for this information? We’d like to learn more about who engages with our content. By submitting the form, you agree to receive information from the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce.