Cost: Premier Table: $1,825 | Corporate Table: $1,275 | Individual Ticket: $125 | Virtual Ticket: $35
Sponsorships available: Contact email@example.com to learn more.
Know Before You Go!
Don’t forget your mask! Masks will be required when not actively eating or drinking. If you are uncomfortable attending in person for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will transfer you to a virtual ticket.
|1:00 PM||Program Begins||Hyatt Regency Denver – Centennial Ballroom|
|2:30 PM||Program Ends||Hyatt Regency Denver – Centennial Ballroom|
|2:30 PM – 3:30 PM||Networking/Happy Hour||Hyatt Regency Denver – Centennial Foyer|
Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center | 650 15th St, Denver, CO 80202
The event will take place in the Centennial Ballroom
There are two on-site parking garages available:
- Self-parking Garage: $15. Located off 14th and Welton Streets. The parking office for vehicle departure is adjacent to the parking elevators on the lobby level.
- Valet parking: $21. Entrance is located at 15th and California Street.
Additionally, the Hyatt Regency is easily accessible by multiple RTD options.
- Free Mall Ride – Closest stop is California and 16th Street.
- Free Metro Ride – Closest stop is Glenarm and 16th Street.
- Rail lines H, D and L all stop at 16th and California Station.
What do I do once I arrive?
Please enter the hotel and take the escalators directly to the Centennial Ballroom to check in to receive you table number and name tag. Ballroom doors will open at 12:45 PM. The program will begin promptly at 1:00 PM.
Food and Beverage
A light salad will be provided during the program. Immediately following the program, guests can join us for light appetizers and happy hour in the foyer outside of the ballroom.
Dress code is business professional.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- To ensure proper social distancing, we have set our capacity to 500 total guests in a hotel ballroom. We will have six guests seated at each table.
- The post-event reception will be hosted in the ballroom’s pre-function space (10,600 sq. ft.), with attended bars and food stations.
- We will require mask wearing when not actively eating or drinking. This includes our own Chamber staff.
- The staff at the Hyatt Regency is currently under a full mask mandate to keep their employees safe.
- We encourage attendees exhibiting any symptoms to stay home.
- We encourage attendees who have had close contact with anyone with COVID/COVID symptoms to stay home.
- We will be providing onsite masks and sanitizer stations.
- Signage at check-in and around the reception area with mask reminders/self-screening information.
- We encourage unvaccinated individuals to consider taking advantage of our virtual option.