Break out your fanciest hat and belt buckle! We’re back in person! Join us at the National Western Stock Show on Friday, Jan. 7 for our annual Boots ‘n Business presented by U.S. Bank. This ain’t our first rodeo, but if it’s yours, this annual event is the perfect showcase of our Western heritage and culture, business community and of course, the Stock Show.
Thank you for joining us for our 2022 Boots ‘n Business, presented by U.S. Bank. We are looking forward to celebrating and supporting the National Western Stock Show (NWSS) and Colorado’s agricultural industry with you. While we are excited to welcome you in person, we understand that there are concerns around the current state of COVID-19 in our community and recognize that everyone is evaluating group events according to their own health needs. Throughout our planning process, we have monitored the progression of the spread, CDC guidelines and Public Health Orders and have been assessing our plans on a regular basis. For attendees, our approach will include:
• Masks will be required for the entirety of the event, regardless of vaccination status.
• The NWSS has applied and received a variance from the Colorado Department of Health for PHO 20-38, regarding proof of vaccinations. As a result, proof of vaccinations will not be required for Stock Show. Click here to see the variance.
• Masks and hand sanitizer will be available at the venue.
• The NWSS protocols include rotational cleaning of all high-touch surfaces.
• The best defense against serious illness from COVID-19, including the omicron variant, is to get vaccinated and boosted. For more information on vaccine locations, please visit cdc.gov/coronavirus. With all this in mind, we are excited to see everyone for this important annual event.
Premier Table: $2,500 | Corporate Table: $1,750 | Individual Ticket: $175
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.