Who It’s For
- CEO/Business Owners – The top position in an organization and responsible for implementing existing plans and policies, improving the company’s financial strength, supporting ongoing digital business transformation and setting future goals.
- Directors & Managers – Senior management professional who oversees creating business strategies and proposing implementation methods. Communicating with company executives and board members while preparing budgets and schedules. Also overseeing the department’s overall performance while understanding conflicts with teams and providing solutions.
- Micro Business Owners* – Small business owners are responsible for the direction of their own company. They oversee the creation and management of their business plan, development of their marketing campaigns, and come up with ways to keep the company competitive and profitable. Research and planning are essential skills for a business owner.
*This program level is open to Network Membership + Leads Group
What It’s About
Calling all business executives, VPs and managers! We know you work hard to make breakthroughs happen at your company. And sometimes you just need a private place to bounce around ideas with other business-savvy leaders.
Business Peer Groups provide you with confidential forums, educational resources and top-tier networking opportunities. They offer a place for business leaders to leverage market insights, share business best practices and make deep connections within a peer advisory group of fellow Chamber members.
What to Expect
- CEOs and owners meet every other month for three hours
- Directors, managers, and micro business owners have nine monthly meetings
- Provides opportunities for peer guidance and personal development
- Business metrics dashboard will be utilized in your group
- Groups kick off twice a year, in either March or September
- You’ll meet with your cohort peers for two or three-hour meetings at fellow group member locations either monthly or every other month
- This program is offered to Advisory members and above