Looking to Improve Your Skills as a Manager and Leader?
The 4 Hats of Leadership is a 6-week course designed to provide you with the insights and skills to become the type of leader that teams are proud to follow. This course provides a powerful framework for moving from authority to influence. You will learn a clear and practical model based on the four distinct roles that every successful leader needs to master.
This course is designed to help you build a leadership toolkit you can use for a lifetime.
Questions? Contact Rob Rose by email or phone at 303.620.8045.
What To Expect
- Six 90-minute classroom sessions including interactive group work, group discussions, case studies, and homework assignments
- A clear understanding of the 4 Hats and why each is important for leaders
- Creation of your own “4 Hats of Leadership Matrix” to help you gauge where you are today and where you want to be in the future
- Guidance on setting goals to determine the best mix of the 4 Hats in your role as a manager
- Tools for boosting the effectiveness of your training and supervision activities
- Guidance on building your coaching and mentoring toolkits
- Interactive work on case studies and real-life scenarios that you can apply right away
July 14, 2020
August 19 – September 23, 2020
Wednesdays from 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Standard Course Fee
Individual Session Rate
Denver Metro Chamber Members