Kick-start your involvement in the Chamber and beyond. Make new connections and get to know the Chamber through behind-the-scenes access and community volunteerism.
How Will I Be Involved?
Chamber 101 participants will attend a monthly meeting and have inside access to Chamber events, including:
- Hearing from seniors leaders at the Chamber and affiliate organizations
- Seeing the Chamber board of directors in action (please note space is limited)
- Learning about public policy and its impact on the business community at a public affairs committee or council meeting
- Connecting with leaders in business and civic arenas at a variety of the Chamber’s signature events
- Developing your professional skills through personal, hands-on education at the Chamber
- Giving back to the community through a nonprofit organization
- Getting to know members through Chamber 101 networking
- Attending an exclusive dinner with Chamber President and CEO Kelly Brough
Four-month program kicks off twice a year in March and September
Meetings are held on the second Tuesday evening of the month from 4-6 p.m. *subject to change
COST FOR MEMBERS
Gold and above: complimentary
Bronze and silver: $50
Interested or have questions? Contact email@example.com.