Kick-start your involvement in the Chamber and beyond. Make new connections and get to know the Chamber through behind-the-scenes access and community volunteerism.
How Will I Be Involved?
Chamber 101 participants will attend a monthly meeting featuring senior staff from the Chamber and its Affiliates, enjoy an exclusive dinner with Chamber President and CEO Kelly Brough, plus have access to events inside the Chamber, including:
- Attending a Chamber board of directors meeting (please note space is limited)
- Learning about public policy and its impact on the business community at a public affairs committee or council meeting
- Connecting with leaders in the business and civic arenas at a variety of the Chamber’s signature events
- Developing your professional skills through personal, hands-on education at the Chamber and SBDC trainings
- Giving back to the community through a nonprofit organization
- Getting to know members through Chamber 101 networking
Four-month program kicks off twice a year in March and September
Meetings are held on the second Tuesday evening of the month from 4-6 p.m. *subject to change
COST FOR MEMBERS
Gold and above: complimentary
Bronze and silver: $50
Interested or have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.