Kick-start your involvement in the Chamber and beyond. Make new connections and get to know the Chamber through behind-the-scenes access and community volunteerism.
How Will I Be Involved?
Chamber 101 participants will attend a weekly meeting featuring staff from the Chamber and its Affiliates, enjoy an exclusive happy hour with Chamber President and CEO Kelly Brough, senior staff, and current board members. Participants also have access to events inside the Chamber, including:
- Attending a Chamber board of directors meeting (please note space is limited)
- Learning about public policy and its impact on the business community at a public affairs committee
- Connecting with leaders in the business and civic arenas at a variety of the Chamber’s signature events and programs
- Developing your professional skills through personal, hands-on education at the Chamber and SBDC trainings
- Giving back to the community through volunteerism with chamber member
- Getting to know members through Chamber 101 networking and activities
One month program kicks off twice a year in March and September.
Meetings are held on Tuesday afternoons from 3 – 5 PM
Chamber family overview- Rob Rose, Director of Programs & Engagement
SBDC/Programs and Metro Denver Chamber Leadership Foundation
Government & Public Affairs and Metro Denver Economic Development Council
Chamber Ambassador Panel
Wrap-up and Happy Hour with Chamber senior staff & board members
*Subject to change
COST FOR MEMBERS
Gold, Sustainer, Patron, and Trustee: complimentary
Bronze and silver: $50
Interested or have questions? Contact email@example.com.