Bringing Neuroscientific Knowledge into Leadership and Management.
It’s a different world now. Markets and workforces are increasingly global and diverse. Change is so rapid that one leader can’t hope to keep abreast of all developments, much less be responsible for the innovation needed to keep ahead of them. Decision making is broadly distributed across an organization, and collaboration is required with numerous parties outside it.
In this course, we will explore the application of neuroscience experientially to work on your inner game. Over the 6 weeks we will examine increasing self and social awareness, re-examining relationships, trust, influential conversations, conflict, stress, transparency, culture, habit change, and more. Those who participate in all sessions should notice a real change in their relationships, defensiveness, confidence, performance, agility, and happiness.
What To Expect
- Six three-hour sessions including interactive group work and guest speakers
- Powerful presentations, plans of action, and tools
- One-on-one consulting available
- Feedback on your leadership style and how to improve
- Free registration to workshops at the Denver Metro SBDC while enrolled
- Measurable habit change analysis
- Reducing stress in your life and those around you
- Using cutting edge science to make yourself best leader and manager you can be
January 15, 2020
March 4, 2020 | 4 – 5 p.m. |
March 18, 2020 | 4 – 5 p.m. |
April 1 – May 6, 2020 | Wednesdays | 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Standard Course Fee – $475.00
Individual Session Rate – $125.00
Denver Metro Chamber Members – $400.00