Trout Tank Sustainability: Pitch Accelerator highlights entrepreneurs and businesses involved in water and other environmental sustainability industries. This program provides them with opportunities to sharpen their pitching skills, gain exposure, secure funding, and build connections with lenders, investors, decision-makers, and key stakeholders within the Colorado business and sustainability community.
Trout Tank Sustainability is about ensuring that the entrepreneurs who are stepping up to preserve and protect the things we love about living, working, and playing in Colorado are successful, which means we all get to continue to do the things we love.
Companies in the following industries are invited to participate:
- Public health
- Outdoor recreation and tourism
What To Expect:
- 5 three-hour sessions including pitch practice, expert panels, and interactive group work
- Get paired with an experienced mentor
- Complete a pitch deck with expert help
- Multiple pitching opportunities in a supportive space
- Instant feedback and coaching
- Face to face meetings with lenders and investors
- Free registration to workshops at the Denver Metro SBDC
- Access to a powerful alumni network of over 100 past Trout Tank companies.
- VIP attendance to the Trout Tank Pitch Event with a demo booth for extra exposure
- Private, public speaking class and coaching
- Special Rockies Venture Club Pitch Academy
All interested companies can apply. If you are selected, your payment is due by the beginning of the program.
Standard Trout Tank Fee
Trout Tank Retake Fee