In Trout Tank Pitch Accelerator, entrepreneurs will perfect their pitch and gain the skills they need to secure funding. This training culminates in the Trout Tank: Pitch Event, where the top businesses pitch to executives from the lending and investing communities.
Registration will open for the next Trout Tank H2O: Pitch Accelerator on Jan. 1, 2018.
Eligibility & Requirements (more information)
All startups and existing businesses with a water focus are welcome. Companies that participate in the Initial Pitches will be entered for a chance to pitch at the main event. The Denver Metro SBDC will work with you one-on-one to continue to perfect your pitch and polish your financials during the eight weeks leading up to the event. All contestants will be eligible to:
- Pitch for a feedback committee at the Initial Pitches – February 15, 2018
- Attend Funding Options Panel ($50 value) – March 1, 2018
- Go through a special Trout Tank H2O edition of Rockies Venture Club Pitch Academy – March 15, 2018 ($150 value)
- Gain assistance in completing a pitch deck and pitch packet
- Attend a meeting with SBDC financial consultant and complete Funding Request Preview
- Pitch at Final Auditions March 29, 2018 for a chance to compete in the Trout Tank: Final Pitch Event
- Pitch or attend the Trout Tank H2O: Final Pitch Event – April 19, 2018 ($35 value)
Standard Trout Tank Pitch Accelerator Fee – $99
LEADING EDGE for Entrepreneurs Graduates – $50
Trout Tank Pitch Accelerator Retake Fee – $50