The business of water is more than turning on the tap. Find out how five leaders from across the public, private and nonprofit sectors are tapping into talent and technology to address water challenges in the western U.S. and beyond at H2O Access on Thursday afternoon.
WHAT: Get an inside look into some of the water challenges Colorado faces, and meet the leaders from across sectors who are working to solve them at H2O Access, a panel conversation opened to the public as part of Trout Tank H2O – a first-of-its-kind water-focused pitch accelerator in Colorado led by the Chamber and the Denver Metro Small Business Development Center to help these businesses sharpen their pitching skills, gain exposure and build connections with funders.
WHO: The panel includes:
- Greg Fisher – Manager of Demand Planning for Denver Water
- Tom Higley – Founder and CEO of 10.10.10
- Jocelyn Hittle – Director of Denver Program Development at Colorado State University
- Chris Klein – Founder and CEO of Rachio
- Chad Melis – Marketing Director of Oskar Blues Brewery
WHEN: The panel will be held from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m., with networking to follow.
WHERE: Oskar Blues Grill & Brew, 1624 Market St. in Denver
Reporters, please confirm your attendance with Laura James at email@example.com. Please note cameras are also welcome.